The AC100+ Gold is a two-component adhesive anchoring system. The system includes injection adhesive in plastic cartridges, mixing nozzles, dispensing tools and hole cleaning equipment. The AC100+ Gold is designed for bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware into drilled holes in concrete base materials.
- Epoxy Adhesive Anchoring System AC100 Plus Epoxy is a two-component, high strength structural adhesive used to bond threaded rod and reinforcing bar into solid concrete and masonry based materials.
- The adhesive system can also be used to anchor into hollow masonry materials using screen tubes.
- The AC100 Plus adhesive is a 100% solids, low odor, moisture insensitive formulation.
- The proprietary characteristics include the first formulation on the market that does not contain volatile organic compounds and is free of styrene and solvents.
- The AC100 Plus adhesive is packaged in cartridges made from engineered plastic which are used with either a manual or pneumatically operated injection tool.
- The two-component adhesive chemistry is mixed and applied through a static mixing nozzle to provide an anchoring system that is consistent, cost effective and efficient.