Multiurethanes Impact 440 Pumps are typically used
for most concrete crack injection projects using
water-reactive polyurethane resins.
• Automatic pressure-actuated start/stop operation
maintains injection pressures within determined
• Airless piston pumps specially modified for large
grouting projects using one-component and twocomponent
• Injection pressure range adjustable up to 2,000 psi
by rotating knob mounted on top of pump – no tools
• Max. recommended hose length = 100 feet of 1/4″
• Variable output up to 2 litres per minute.
• Lightweight – 20 kg complete with hose and fittings.
• Variable capacity suction containers with gravity
suction assembly to pump intake chamber.
• Various resin discharge control headers to
accommodate specific site conditions.
• Rental pumps are available.
• Gravity feed chamber, 25-foot discharge hose,
grout control header, pressure relief valve,
pressure gauge, 48″ whip hose and hydraulic
• Modification kits are available to convert existing
airless spray paint piston pumps for grouting
• Optional rubber-tired carts are available.
Output 2 litres per minute
Pressure Up to 2,000 PSI
Voltage 110 volts